Tuesday, 8 May 2012
Questions on Notice
Defence: Reviews (Question Nos 1618 to 1620)
asked the Minister representing the Minister for Defence, upon notice, on 5 March 2012:
For each portfolio/agency within the responsibility of the Minister/Parliamentary Secretary:
(1) How many reviews are currently being undertaken in the portfolio/agency or affecting the portfolio/agency.
(2) What was the commencement date of each review.
(3) When will each review conclude.
(4) (a) Which reviews were completed in the period 1 July to 31 December 2011; and (b) when will the Government respond to the each of these reviews.
(5) As at 31 December 2011, what was the cost of each of these reviews.