Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- Environment and Communications References Committee; Additional Information (1 speech)
On behalf of the chair of the Environment and Communications References Committee, Senator Whish-Wilson, I present additional information from the committee on its inquiries into the continuation...
- Regulations and Ordinances Committee; Delegated Legislation Monitor (1 speech)
As Chair of the Senate Standing Committee on Regulations and Ordinances, I present the Delegated Legislation Monitor No. 10 of 2017. Ordered that the report be printed.
- Scrutiny of Bills Committee; Scrutiny Digest (1 speech)
On behalf of Senator Polley, I present Scrutiny Digest No. 9 of 2017 of the Standing Committee for the Scrutiny of Bills. Ordered that the report be printed.
- Human Rights Committee; Report (1 speech)
On behalf of the chair of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights, Mr Goodenough, I present Human rights scrutiny report: Report 8 of 2017. Ordered that the report be printed. I seek...
- Intelligence and Security Committee; Government Response to Report (1 speech)
I present the government's response to the report of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security on its inquiry into Review of Administration and Expenditure No.14 (2014-15). I...
- Community Affairs References Committee, Finance and Public Administration References Committee, Joint Statutory Committee on Law Enforcement; Membership (2 speeches)
Order! The President has received letters requesting changes in the membership of various committees.