Thursday, 16 February 2017
- Human Rights Committee; Report (1 speech)
On behalf of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights, I present the Human rights scrutiny report: report 1 of 2017. Ordered that the report be printed. I seek leave to have the tabling...
- Environment and Communications Legislation Committee; Additional Information (1 speech)
On behalf of the Chair of the Environment and Communications Legislation Committee, Senator Paterson, I present additional information received by the committee on its inquiry into the provisions...
- Public Accounts and Audit Committee; Report (1 speech)
On behalf of the Joint Committee of Public Accounts and Audit, I present report No. 460: Public sector governance—inquiry based on Auditor-General's report 29 (2015-16). I seek leave to...
- Publications Committee; Report (1 speech)
On behalf of the Chair of the Publications Committee, I present the fourth report of the Publications Committee. Ordered that the report be adopted.
- Economics References Committee, Migration Committee, Select Committee on the Murray-Darling Basin Plan; Government Response to Report (1 speech)
I present three government responses to committee reports as listed at item 15 on today's Order of Business. In accordance with the usual practice, I seek leave to have the documents incorporated...
- Membership (2 speeches)
The President has received letters requesting changes in the membership of committees.