This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: White Ribbon Day (25 Nov 2014)
“I take seriously my roles as a husband and a father. I know that most Australian men do too. This year, I became an ambassador for White Ribbon, the male-led campaign to end men's violence against women. White Ribbon is about challenging the behaviours of the minority who use or condone violence against women. While these are the views of a minority, family violence is a serious matter. In...”
- Statements by Members: Centenary of Anzac (30 Oct 2014)
“Tonight marks the start of the Anzac centenary commemorations in Western Australia. Starting in the member for Pearce's electorate, at Blackboy Hill in Greenmount, there will be a community event and overnight bivouac on the Greenmount Primary School oval. The oval is located where the Blackboy Hill Training Camp tents were erected on the eve of the first troop departure. The cadets will be...”
- Committees: Constitutional Recognition of ATSIP; Reference to Federation Chamber (27 Oct 2014)
“I move: That the order of the day be referred to the Federation Chamber for debate. Question agreed to.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ken Wyatt speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 198 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)