This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Small Business (26 Nov 2014)
“I rise today to speak about the importance of shopping small and supporting small businesses, especially in the lead-up to Christmas. As most of you would be aware, November is Shop Small month in Australia. If you are not familiar with this fantastic campaign, it is basically a movement dedicated to supporting our small businesses and our retailers locally. It is a fantastic initiative, as I...”
- Adjournment: Migration (26 Nov 2014)
“That is rubbish.”
- Constituency Statements: Orange Airport Expansion Project (26 Nov 2014)
“I proudly rise to talk about Friday's opening of a new terminal at the Orange Airport. This project is part of the broader Orange Airport expansion project which is expected to be completed by mid-2015. It has been a long time coming, but after visiting the terminal last week I can guarantee you that the wait has been well worthwhile. The project will enhance the airport's ability to function...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 12 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever John Cobb speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 221 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)