This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Constituency Statements: Iraq and Syria (26 Nov 2014)
“Recently I had the opportunity, together with the Chief Government Whip, to make a field visit to the Middle East to assess the impact of the crisis in Syria and Iraq. No-one could come away from such a visit unaffected. The suffering of people displaced by the violence in Syria cannot be ignored by the world community. The humanitarian response and a longer term political solution to a...”
- Adjournment: Disability Services, Education Funding (25 Nov 2014)
“I recently received letters from some very passionate teachers and parents in my local area asking me to speak up on behalf of students with disabilities and their school communities. One of those teachers was actually my daughter Elizabeth, who I am very proud of and know to be a very dedicated teacher. These people expressed to me that the needs of students with disabilities are not...”
- Private Members' Business: Domestic Violence (24 Nov 2014)
“by leave—On behalf of the member for Gellibrand, I move: That this House: (1) notes: (a) with concern that family violence is an issue affecting members of all of our communities, but that not enough attention is given to it in public debate; (b) that the impact of family violence upon our communities is devastating, especially given:...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Chris Hayes speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 623 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)