Thursday, 29 November 2012
- Publications Committee; Report (1 speech)
I present the report of the Publications Committee sitting in conference with the Publications Committee of the Senate. Copies of the report have been placed on the table. Report—by...
- Document (1 speech)
As required by resolutions of the House, I table copies of notifications of alterations of interest received during the period 28 June 2012 and 28 November 2012.
- Public Accounts and Audit Committee; Report (1 speech)
On behalf of the Joint Committee of Public Accounts and Audit, I present the committee's report entitled report 435: Review of the Auditor-General's reports Nos 33 (2011-12)to 1 (2012-13). I ask...
- Treaties Committee; Report (1 speech)
On behalf of the Joint Standing Committee on Treaties I present the committee's report entitled Report 131: treaties tabled on 21 August, and 11 and 18 September 2012 and I ask leave of the House...
- Social Policy and Legal Affairs Committee; Report (3 speeches)
On behalf of the Standing Committee on Social Policy and Legal Affairs, I present the report entitled FASD: The hidden harm—inquiry into the prevention, diagnosis and management of foetal...
- Social Policy and Legal Affairs Committee; Report and Reference to Federation Chamber (1 speech)
by leave—I move: That the order of the day be referred to the Federation Chamber for debate. Question agreed to.