This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Documents: Special Envoy for Disaster Recovery; Order for the Production of Documents (8 Sep 2022)
“On behalf of senators Cash, McKenzie and Davey, I move: That there be laid on the table by the Minister representing the Prime Minister by no later than midday on 13 September 2022: (a) briefing notes, file notes and any written communication between the Prime Minister and/or his office and the Special Envoy for Disaster Recovery, Senator Sheldon, and/or his office in relation to Senator...”
- Documents: Workplace Relations; Order for the Production of Documents (7 Sep 2022)
“At the request of Senator Cash, I move: That there be laid on the table by the Minister representing the Prime Minister, by no later than midday on 12 September 2022: (a) any briefing notes, file notes and any written communication between the Prime Minister and his office and the Minister for Employment and Workplace Relations and/or his office in relation to the Minister for Employment and...”
- Committees: Parliamentary Standards Joint Select Committee; Reporting Date (7 Sep 2022)
“At the request of Senator Payne, I move: That— (a) the time for the presentation of the report of the Joint Select Committee on Parliamentary Standards be extended to no later than 1 December 2022; and (b) a message be forwarded to the House of Representatives seeking the concurrence of the House in this variation to the resolution of appointment of the committee. Question agreed to.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Wendy Askew speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 65 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)