This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Australian Broadcasting Corporation (3 Apr 2019)
“In an era of fake news, the ABC stands out like a beacon in Australia's media landscape. A public opinion survey by the Roy Morgan organisation is but the latest to confirm that the ABC is by far the nation's most trusted media organisation. For example, the survey found that, while close to half of all Australians—47 per cent, to be precise—distrust social media, just nine per...”
- Budget: Statement and Documents (3 Apr 2019)
“Fairness is not a proposition that comes readily to the mind of ministers in this government, as this budget once again reminds us. The Treasurer's overnight backflip on the energy assistance payment is yet more evidence of this government's insensitivity to the need to enhance fairness and reverse inequality. That insensitivity comes at a time when many Australians on low and middle incomes...”
- Bills: Export Finance and Insurance Corporation Amendment (Support for Infrastructure Financing) Bill 2019; Second Reading (3 Apr 2019)
“by leave—I wish to put on record my support of the Greens amendments.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 52 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)