This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Condolences: Hawke, Hon. Robert James Lee (Bob), AC (3 Jul 2019)
“This is not my first speech, and I thank the Senate for allowing me this contribution to this important condolence debate in advance of my first speech. I don't mind saying that I wept when I heard that Bob Hawke had died. I think that my kids were a little mystified when they saw this sudden and unexplained outburst of emotion from their dad. I wept because Bob Hawke's tenure as Prime...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Tim Ayres speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)