This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Motions: Mining (4 Jul 2019)
“I ask that the name of Senator Amanda Stoker be added to this motion. I, and also on behalf of Senators McGrath and Stoker, move: That the Senate supports the development of the Carmichael Mine project and the opening of the Galilee Basin.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Susan McDonald speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)