This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Condolences: Kitching, Senator Kimberley Jane Elizabeth (28 Mar 2022)
“I address these comments to Kimberley Kitching's colleagues; to her staff, Jordan and Maree; her family; her husband, Andrew; Professor and Mrs Kitching—the tragedy of losing a child is so shocking—but particularly Kimberley's brother, Ben. Having been through the tragedy of losing a sibling, my heart goes out to you for the loss of somebody who is flesh of your flesh, who has the...”
- Statements: Northern Australia Reinsurance Pool (10 Feb 2022)
“Labor's critics of the reinsurance pool don't live in the north, and they don't reflect the lived experience of thousands of people in the north. In the north we pay more for electricity, building materials, flights and insurance. Our premiums are at least 2½ times what people in the south pay, and that's if insurance companies will even look at you. It's especially grim for businesses....”
- Adjournment: Great Barrier Reef (9 Feb 2022)
“or McDONALD () (): I rise to congratulate the Prime Minister and Minister Ley, the environment minister, on the new announcement of $1 billion in new reef funding. I guess it's not always an obvious link—me standing to talk about that kind of environmental policy—but I think it is terrific. As somebody who's based in Townsville, in the heartland of the Great Barrier Reef, I know...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Susan McDonald speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 75 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)