This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements: Valedictory (30 Mar 2022)
“It's been an honour to be part of the 45th and 46th parliaments, and I very much look forward to being a part of the 47th. I've worked with many in this and the other place who genuinely want to make a positive difference to people's lives. In fact, some are in this chamber right now. You know who you are, and I thank you for the good work that you do. This place should be all about doing...”
- Business: Rearrangement (10 Feb 2022)
“I move: That the Mitochondrial Donation Law Reform (Maeve's Law) Bill 2021 be added to the list of items to be considered from 4.30 pm at paragraph (c) of the motion.”
- Statements: Environment (10 Feb 2022)
“The government will soon release the new State of the environment report, an independent five-yearly assessment of our environment. Unfortunately, this report will very much make for grim reading. As we learned from Professor Samuel's review of the EPBC Act, our environment is in an unsustainable decline, and this government is yet to make any real change that will slow the decline. One...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 219 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)