This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Animals Australia (28 Nov 2023)
“There are few in this place or the other place who you would sooner have in the political trenches at your side than my good very good friend and colleague Rick Wilson MP, the member for O'Connor. Earlier this week, Mr Wilson and I co-authored a letter to the Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, Minister Murray Watt, concerning the relationship between Animals Australia and the...”
- Matters of Urgency: Workplace Safety: Engineered Stone Industry (28 Nov 2023)
“All Australians, regardless of their occupation or how they are engaged, have a right to a healthy and safe work environment. Silicosis is an awful disease, and we recognise the serious nature of the risks associated with excessive exposure to respirable crystalline silica. That's why the former coalition government took a leadership role on this issue, given the significant impact on workers...”
- Statements by Senators: Leader of the Opposition (28 Nov 2023)
“Yes, there was a clear imputation—193(3). It needs to be withdrawn. If Senator Polley is going to keep going down this path, she is going to keep getting interrupted.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Slade Brockman speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 274 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)