This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Liberal Party Senator for Victoria
- Former Liberal Party Representative for Corangamite
- Shadow Minister for Communications (since 5 Jun 2022)
- Entered the Senate on 11 September 2019 — unknown
- Previously Representative for Corangamite until 18 May 2019 — unknown
- Entered House of Representatives on 7 September 2013 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Sarah Henderson speaks (no more than once per day)
- Adjournment: Telecommunications (28 Sep 2022)
“I rise to raise serious concerns about the Albanese government's commitment to regional communications. Labor, when it was in opposition, went to the election promising a $155 million cut to regional communications—$155 million less than the $1.3 billion committed by the coalition. Of course, that is on top of the massive expenditure by our government in regional communications to fix...”
- Questions without Notice: Take Note of Answers: Answers to Questions (28 Sep 2022)
“I rise on a point of order. The senator has twice referred to 'you' in his contribution. I would ask that he direct his comments through the chair, please.”
- Statements by Senators: Geelong Football Club (28 Sep 2022)
“It's my great pleasure to rise and pay tribute to an extraordinary footy club, the mighty Geelong Cats. I was so proud to be there on the weekend, watching a magnificent club underpinned by incredible values take home another premiership. Very sadly, I wasn't at the parade through our city streets, but I was there in spirit. I have loved the Cats for as long as I can remember. When I used to...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- Has spoken in 32 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average amongst Senators.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Sarah Henderson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 281 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 94 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)