This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Senator Ross Cadell
- National Party Senator for NSW
- Became a Senator on 21 May 2022 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Ross Cadell speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Statements by Senators: New South Wales State Election (23 Mar 2023)
“tor CADELL (—) (): In my nine short months in this place, I've tried to keep it very apolitical and to never overstep the political boundaries. But, today, with two days to go until the state election, I feel I may be about to be severely heckled. There are two days to go until the New South Wales state election in my beautiful home state. So many of my friends are out there seeking...”
- Bills: Northern Territory Safe Measures Bill 2023; Second Reading (23 Mar 2023)
“On the point of order: it wasn't a reflection on any individual Senator. It was a debating point, but it was used as a policy comment, not towards any senator.”
- Questions without Notice: Cost of Living (22 Mar 2023)
“Under your government, New South Wales families have also experienced 10 interest rate rises, meaning most families are now paying an extra $1,400 per month in interest. No $275 energy bill cut, at least a 9.2 per cent rise in the price of staples and 10 interest rate rises—is that this government's idea of a good 10 months for Australia?”
More of Ross Cadell's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Ross Cadell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 26 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)
Register of Interests (What's this?)
Ross Cadell's latest interest statementLast updated: 23 Mar 2023