This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Robert Hill, former Senator
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Robert Hill voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Has never voted on increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing availability of abortion drugs. votes
- Has never voted on uranium export. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Valedictory: (2 Mar 2006)
“This is an historic day—not, of course, because I am retiring but because we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of good coalition government. I decided it was time to move on and allow regeneration. It is something I felt I owed my party and colleagues who deserved a chance to rise a rung on the ladder of opportunity. No other senator for South Australia has served for 25 years, so I...”
- Therapeutic Goods Amendment (Repeal of Ministerial Responsibility for Approval of Ru486) Bill 2005: Second Reading (9 Feb 2006)
“I will be very brief. I do, however, want to thank the Senate Community Affairs Legislation Committee for its report into the Therapeutic Goods Amendment (Repeal of Ministerial responsibility for approval of RU486) Bill 2005 and for its management of quite a difficult task. I particularly commend the committee’s specific recommendation, which says: The Committee recommends that...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.