This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Take Note of Answers: Answers to Questions (28 Nov 2023)
“I rise to make my contribution to the motion moved by Senator Canavan. We've just seen an example of a government under pressure, a government that's not prepared to argue its own case on its own activities. It isn't prepared to offer a defence of the things that it's doing. It just gets nasty and it just gets personal. That's the only defence that this government has. It rolls up the nasty,...”
- Statements by Senators: Aged Care (17 Nov 2023)
“After the 2019 election, when I was appointed to the aged-care portfolio, the number of home-care packages in Australia was projected to reach 157,000 by June 2023. The waiting time for a home-care package was then 12 to 24 months. The then government made significant investments in home-care packages, to the extent that by June 2023 the number of home-care packages in the market was to get...”
- Adjournment: Dementia, Tasmania: Salmon Industry, Maugean Skate (15 Nov 2023)
“It's not what I was going to talk about, but I would like to associate myself with the comments of Senator Polley in relation to the event held by Dementia Australia today. I say to Maree McCabe, her team and those who were there living with dementia and telling their family stories: they absolutely smashed it out of the park tonight. It was one of the most engaging occasions of their regular...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average amongst Senators.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Richard Colbeck speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 843 times in debates — well above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)