This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Motions: Ukraine (30 Mar 2022)
“I stand in full support of this motion and I am encouraged by the words and fully support all of the actions taken by the government, as articulated by Senator Payne. I share Senator Wong's concerns as well. However, I wish to add some words. I have called for the Australian government to expel the Russian ambassador from Australia. News of Russian war crimes in Ukraine, including...”
- Questions without Notice: Budget (30 Mar 2022)
“On a point of order: I couldn't hear any of the minister's answer.”
- Statements: Whistleblowers (30 Mar 2022)
“PATRICK () (): At the commencement of this parliament, in response to representations I made to then Senator Cormann, the government undertook to introduce legislation that would improve protections for public-sector whistleblowers. As this parliament draws to a close, we find ourselves with yet another case of all announcement and no substance. The Assistant Minister to the Attorney-General,...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 152 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average amongst Senators.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 509 times in debates — above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)