This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Senator Ralph Babet
- United Australia Party Senator for Victoria
- Became a Senator on 21 May 2022 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Ralph Babet speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Matters of Public Importance: Cost of Living (21 Mar 2023)
“As a member of generation Y, I often hear older generations reflecting on the late 1980s and home loan interest rates of 18 per cent. I have no doubt that those were very tough times, but following 10 consecutive interest rate rises, excessive money printing and government debt accumulation we now live in even tougher times. The reason is quite simple: short-sighted government intervention...”
- Matters of Urgency: Regional Security (20 Mar 2023)
“Strengthening our nation's ability to defend itself is something that we in this place should all support. I would like to thank every Australian who has served or is serving us in our defence forces. We respect and honour you. I congratulate the PM for continuing the work of the former government to boost our defence capability by the acquisition of nuclear subs. The UAP's policy of...”
- Matters of Urgency: Gender Dysphoria (20 Mar 2023)
“I rise today to support Senator Hanson's urgency motion calling for an inquiry into the rising number of children suffering from gender dysphoria in Australia and the increasing number of children being treated for gender dysphoria at clinics. We must examine the causes and the possible remedies for this trend to ensure that children and their families—and their families—receive...”
More of Ralph Babet's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Ralph Babet speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 27 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)
Register of Interests (What's this?)
Ralph Babet's latest interest statementLast updated: 13 Mar 2023