This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Senator Ralph Babet
- United Australia Party Senator for Victoria
- Became a Senator on 21 May 2022 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Ralph Babet speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Matters of Public Importance: Budget (10 May 2023)
“Everyone's a winner in Treasurer Chalmers's budget unless you understand that inflation is a tax that doesn't require legislation. It's a tax that hurts our most vulnerable. We've got a surplus, for now. There are no tough decisions in this budget. Courage is not the Treasurer's strong point. The unions are happy. The globalists are happy. The big corporates are elated. Productivity-boosting...”
- Statements by Senators: Gender and Sexual Orientation (10 May 2023)
“A society is ultimately judged on how it nurtures and cares for its most vulnerable—its children and its elderly—so how will our society be judged if we persist in allowing our children to be used as props in drag queen shows? A small group of men who want to caricature women in a highly sexualised fashion must not be allowed to corrupt the innocence of children. If drag queens...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Budget (9 May 2023)
“In the words of Ronald Reagan: When a business or an individual spends more than it makes, it goes bankrupt. When government does it, it sends you the bill. And when government does it for 40 years, the bill comes in two ways: higher taxes and inflation. Make no mistake about it, inflation is a tax and not by accident. Reagan was right. Inflation is bad, obviously. It is just like a slow leak...”
More of Ralph Babet's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Ralph Babet speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 39 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)
Register of Interests (What's this?)
Ralph Babet's latest interest statementLast updated: 13 Mar 2023