This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Raff Ciccone voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly for the Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing protection of Australia's fresh water. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing marine conservation. votes
- Voted very strongly for unconventional gas mining. votes
- Voted very strongly against restricting foreign ownership. votes
- Voted moderately for increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted moderately against more scrutiny of intelligence services & police. votes
- Voted very strongly for live animal exports. votes
- Has never voted on increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly for encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing surveillance powers. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing ABC and SBS funding. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (Recovering Unpaid Superannuation) Bill 2019; Second Reading (13 Feb 2020)
“For too long, and as a number of my colleagues on this side of the chamber have articulated, the coalition has had a very long history of walking away from working Australians. The bill that's before the Senate, the Treasury Laws Amendment (Recovering Unpaid Superannuation) Bill 2019, is little more than their most recent step on that walk. This bill should be amended or it should be opposed....”
- Documents: Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development; Order for the Production of Documents (13 Feb 2020)
“What a joke!”
- Documents: Minister for Youth and Sport; Order for the Production of Documents (13 Feb 2020)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Raff Ciccone speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 28 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)