This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Motions: Anning, Senator Fraser; Censure (3 Apr 2019)
“I rise to speak and put on the record that, as Senator Hanson is unwell, I am making the following contribution to the debate on her behalf. I'd like to welcome the Australian people to the equivalent of a public flogging of an elected member in the Senate. Regardless of how many personal votes Fraser Anning may have received at the 2016 election, let me put on record that he still drew a...”
- Business: Leave of Absence (2 Apr 2019)
“by leave—I move: That leave of absence be granted to Senator Hanson for today, 2 April, for personal reasons. Question agreed to.”
- Condolences: Christchurch: Attacks (2 Apr 2019)
“I would like to state on the record as a One Nation senator and Western Australian that I condemn the terror, pain and violence inflicted on Christchurch last month, which caused the loss of 50 lives and hurt so many more. I offer my condolences to all the families affected and to the people of Christchurch.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 26 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)