This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Motions: Taxation (4 Aug 2022)
“Australians are facing a cost-of-living crisis which may well have gone unnoticed by those across the chamber. This is a crisis that was not of the Australian people's making, yet they are paying for it—literally—while megacorporations are seeing record profits from their price gouging. When we talk about there being no such thing as a free lunch, the groups in this country that...”
- Statements: Mining Industry (4 Aug 2022)
“ALLMAN-PAYNE () (): The world is in the process of transitioning away from fossil fuels towards a decarbonised economy fuelled by renewable energy. Coal is on the way out already, and we must make sure that the workers in the coal industry and their families are taken care of. Regional workers in Australia working in the coal industry deserve a just fully funded transition to support them,...”
- Committees: Northern Australia Joint Committee; Membership (4 Aug 2022)
“President, I seek leave to make a short statement in support of my candidacy.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Penny Allman-Payne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 4 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)