This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party Senator for Queensland
- Former Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party Representative for Oxley
- Entered the Senate on 1 July 2016 — Federal election
- Previously Representative for Oxley until 3 October 1998 — unknown
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 March 1996 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Pauline Hanson speaks (no more than once per day)
- Condolences: Hayden, Hon. William George (Bill), AC (28 Nov 2023)
“I rise to speak with heartfelt and sincere condolences on the passing of Bill Hayden. I note that his family is in the gallery today, which is very hard. I had the privilege of attending the state funeral for this giant of Australian politics, the Hon. Bill Hayden AC. Bill Hayden was at various times the Treasurer of Australia, the Leader of the Opposition, the Minister for Foreign Affairs...”
- Statements by Senators: Immigration (28 Nov 2023)
“The Albanese Labor government is placing the safety of Australians and the security of our nation at risk by giving temporary protection visas to more than 860 Palestinians. For almost 20 years, Palestinians in Gaza have supported Hamas and their terrorist regime. Polling of Palestinians in recent years has shown that up to 70 per cent of them are supportive of Hamas, a proscribed terrorist...”
- Bills: Water Amendment (Restoring Our Rivers) Bill 2023 (27 Nov 2023)
“With the exception of the need to support extended deadlines and the greater transparency and compliance measures in the water market, you can bet the farm that One Nation will not be supporting this bill. The Water Amendment (Restoring Our Rivers) Bill 2023 is gambling with the farms in a region that produces more than $22 billion worth of Australia's food and fibre, gambling with the fate...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 136 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 8 comments on this Senator's speeches — well above average amongst Senators.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Pauline Hanson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 490 times in debates — above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)