This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Restoring Territory Rights Bill 2022; Second Reading (8 Sep 2022)
“DODSON () (): Four years ago, in August 2018, I stood in this place and spoke against a private senator's bill, the Restoring Territory Rights (Assisted Suicide Legislation Bill) 2015. That legislation failed, and not just because I voted against it. Now we have the Restoring Territory Rights Bill 2022 to consider. This bill will remove constraints on the legislative powers of the Australian...”
- Statements by Senators: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice (7 Sep 2022)
“This week I was moved by the first speeches of our new colleagues. A senator's first speech is a unique insight into their character. But when you listen to several, as I have this week, it is impossible not to realise that they hold a common thread across the political divide. They reflect a shared desire that our time in this chamber will leave a country in a better place. Despite the...”
- Committees: Joint Standing Committee on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs; Reference (2 Aug 2022)
“nator DODSON () (): I seek leave to make a short statement.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Patrick Dodson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 108 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)