This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Documents: Centrelink's Compliance Program; Order for the Production of Documents (24 Nov 2021)
“[by video link] I rise to speak on this very important PII claim and the minister's rejection of the request by the Senate Standing Committee on Community Affairs to table documents about robodebt, the scheme that harassed everyday Australians for debts that they did not owe. I want to speak briefly about these PII claims and about how they're being used to shield not only this minister but...”
- Statements: Fair Work Amendment (Same Job, Same Pay) Bill 2021, Queensland: Cost of Living (24 Nov 2021)
“[by video link] I'm very pleased to be joining the Senate today from Cairns and to talk about the wages of workers in Queensland. What we know is that real wages are going backwards under the Morrison government—it is built into their budget predictions that wages will not increase—and we know that wages have been stagnant for many years under this government, not just through the...”
- Statements: Queensland: Manufacturing Industry (21 Oct 2021)
“Yesterday was a fantastic day to be a regional Queenslander because yesterday we saw more investment in our manufacturing industry by the Palaszczuk government. Yesterday there was a $7 billion vote of confidence from the Queensland Labor government in our manufacturing sector, in the community of Maryborough. The Queensland government has announced plans to build 65 trains in Maryborough,...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Nita Green speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 109 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)