This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Documents: Child Care; Order for the Production of Documents (1 Dec 2022)
“I move: That there be laid on the table by the Minister representing the Minister for Education, by no later than 9.30 am on Thursday, 8 December 2022, any modelling, costing or analysis that has been conducted by the Department of the Treasury or the Department of Education in relation to modifications to and/or the removal of the Child Care Subsidy activity test since 1 January 2022.”
- Questions without Notice: Take Note of Answers: Climate Change (1 Dec 2022)
“I move: That the Senate take note of the answer given by the Minister representing the Minister for Climate Change and Energy to a question without notice I asked today relating to climate change and loss and damage. I also note that Senator Whish-Wilson will take part of my time. In 1991, Vanuatu, on behalf of small island states, first asked this question: who will pay for climate...”
- Questions without Notice: Climate Change (1 Dec 2022)
“The Minister for Climate Change and Energy tabled his climate change statement earlier today but failed to even mention the elephant in the room: the impact of new coal and gas on Australia's climate targets. And yet the latest greenhouse gas inventory, also released today, shows that emissions from gas are increasing. Does the government acknowledge that burning coal and gas is causing and...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Mehreen Faruqi speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 304 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)