This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Northern Rivers: Floods (11 Sep 2023)
“I was in the Northern Rivers last month to listen to stories from the front lines from those affected by the floods in February 2022, and I was joined by Greens candidate for Richmond Mandy Nolan and Byron Bay local councillor Duncan Dey. I'm sad to report that, 18 months down the track, it is obvious that both the state and federal governments have failed to support residents in distress....”
- Matters of Public Importance: Housing (8 Aug 2023)
“We are in the midst of a housing and rental crisis. Over 1,600 Australians are being pushed into homelessness each month as the housing crisis deepens. The question is: is the Albanese government prepared to face this reality and offer the solutions needed to address the scale of the housing crisis? Support for the government's housing policy has now slid down into single digits. Only eight...”
- Questions without Notice: Middle Arm Sustainable Development Precinct (8 Aug 2023)
“QI () (): The Antarctic is currently missing sea ice the size of Western Australia this winter, while South America is experiencing temperatures of 40 degrees in winter. Do you think that gas expansion in Middle Arm will make these trends better or worse?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Mehreen Faruqi speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 341 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)