This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (Cost of Living Support and Other Measures) Bill 2022; In Committee (30 Mar 2022)
“by leave—The Greens oppose items 1 and 8 of schedule 3 in the following terms: (1) Schedule 3, item 1, page 8 (table item 2.2.55), to be opposed. (2) Schedule 3, item 8, page 9 (lines 10 to 12), to be opposed. We are in a situation where we have floods in New South Wales and Queensland. We have a housing crisis. People can't make ends meet. Young people are burdened with huge study...”
- Statements: Higher Education (10 Feb 2022)
- Statements: Covid-19 (10 Feb 2022)
“Sorry, Senator Hanson. There's a point of order.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Mehreen Faruqi speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 269 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)