This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Mark Bishop, former Senator
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Committees: Economics References Committee; Report (26 Jun 2014)
“I present the report of the Economics References Committee on the performance of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, together with the Hansard record of proceedings and documents presented to the committee. Ordered that the report be printed. by leave—I move: That the Senate take note of the report. The tabling of this report represents the end of a year-long review of...”
- Questions without Notice: Defence (26 Jun 2014)
“Mr President, I rise on a point of order. The minister has received three questions from Senator Xenophon that go to the efficiency and effectiveness of the DMO. Apart from mentioning a first-principles review, he has explicitly refused to identify and answer the issues raised by Senator Xenophon. They are important matters. You should direct Senator Johnston to attend to them in the last 21...”
- Questions without Notice: Budget (25 Jun 2014)
“Mr President, I have a further supplementary question for Minister Nash. Minister, won't increasing upfront costs deter patients from seeking early diagnosis and make our health system less sustainable?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — below average amongst Senators.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 222 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)