This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Liberal Party Senator for NSW
- Minister for Defence Personnel in the Senate (since 8 Oct 2021)
Minister for Veterans' Affairs in the Senate (since 8 Oct 2021)
Minister for Defence Industry in the Senate (since 8 Oct 2021)
Minister for Defence in the Senate (since 8 Oct 2021)
Minister Assisting the Minister for Trade and Investment in the Senate (since 8 Oct 2021)
Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment in the Senate (since 8 Oct 2021)
Minister for Women (since 29 May 2019)
Minister for Foreign Affairs (since 26 Aug 2018)
- Became a Senator on 9 April 1997 — unknown
- Email me whenever Marise Payne speaks (no more than once per day)
- Motions: Ukraine (30 Mar 2022)
“I move: That the Senate— (a) notes that the Russian Federation's unprovoked, unjust and illegal invasion of Ukraine has left over 3,000 Ukrainian civilians dead or wounded, with numbers feared much higher; forced over 10 million people - nearly a quarter of Ukraine's population - to flee their homes; and brought countless cities across Ukraine to ruin, including by the unlawful...”
- Ministerial Statements: Women's Budget Statement 2022-23 (30 Mar 2022)
“by leave—I rise to provide a ministerial statement on the 2022-23 Women's Budget Statement and I do so with great pride. I acknowledge my colleagues in the Women's portfolio—the Minister for Women's Safety, Senator Ruston; the Minister for Women's Economic Security, Senator Hume; and the Assistant Minister for Women, Senator Stoker. I acknowledge the Prime Minister as co-chair of...”
- Questions without Notice: Budget (30 Mar 2022)
“Unsurprisingly, Senator Keneally is absolutely fundamentally wrong. But I'm from New South Wales, so I'm used to that, and the people of the electorate she's going to purport to represent at the next election are going to have to get used to that too. To be absolutely clear and in the absence of any facts from the other side, let me—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 36 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Marise Payne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 694 times in debates — well above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)