This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Governor-General's Speech: Address-in-Reply (4 Aug 2022)
“I also rise to make a contribution in response to the address by the Governor-General at the commencement of the 47th Parliament. To hear the bold nation-changing agenda of the Albanese Labor government reflected in his words was a really proud moment for me in this place. We, as a government, have so much work to do. We took a plan to the election that will deliver considered and serious...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Economy (3 Aug 2022)
“The time for the discussion has expired.”
- Bills: Social Security and Other Legislation Amendment (Self-Employment Programs and Other Measures) Bill 2022 (2 Aug 2022)
“I rise today also to make a contribution on the Social Security and Other Legislation Amendment (Self-Employment Programs and Other Measures) Bill. This bill provides clarity around two self-employment programs that support Australians to start and run small businesses. The first is the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme, or NEIS, that was established in 1985 under a Labor government, and which...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Marielle Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 88 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)