This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Take Note of Answers: Answers to Questions (30 Nov 2023)
“I'll also take note of pretty much all of the questions. I'm not thinking about us rewriting history; I'm just trying to think about how the good senator is trying to rewrite the questions in question time that just happened now—in particular, the question from Senator Cadell. The senators on the other side, and Minister Watt, in their responses, didn't actually answer the questions of...”
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (2023 Measures No. 1) Bill 2023; Second Reading (14 Nov 2023)
“I also rise today to speak on the Treasury Laws Amendment (2022-23 Measures No. 1) Bill. Whether it's franking credits or superannuation—or your salary—it appears that the Albanese government is after what little money people currently have left. We heard time and time again before the election from Anthony Albanese, the Prime Minister, that there would be no changes to franking...”
- Questions without Notice: Take Note of Answers: Immigration Detention, Cost of Living (14 Nov 2023)
“I'm taking note of a question Senator McGrath asked the Minister representing the Treasurer, Senator Gallagher, about OECD data and inflation. It's not news to any of us here that, as we heard yesterday, the latest CPI data shows that the price of food has gone up by 8.2 per cent. That's for food. That's something people can't budget-cut on—food, groceries. Housing costs are up by 10.4...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Maria Kovacic speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 14 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)