This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Motions: Ukraine (30 Mar 2022)
“As a servant to the people of Queensland and Australia, I want to note that peace and security are my goals. Yet often these conflict—part of the irony of the human condition—at a personal level and a global level. We do know some things for sure. War is ugly. There are many inhuman actions in even the smallest war. We also know that truth is always war's first casualty. We're...”
- Ministerial Statements: Women's Budget Statement 2022-23 (30 Mar 2022)
“I want to make a very brief statement in regard to the Women's Budget Statement and the statement Senator Payne just made. I think whatever work we do in this space needs to start in this place. I'm thinking of the lady we farewelled on Monday and I'm thinking of the very strong lady who spoke very clearly, very emphatically, very confidently and very accurately last night in her adjournment...”
- Bills: Supply Bill (No. 1) 2022-2023, Supply Bill (No. 2) 2022-2023, Supply (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 1) 2022-2023; Third Reading (30 Mar 2022)
“by leave—I want my name recorded as having voted no.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 126 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 13 comments on this Senator's speeches — well above average amongst Senators.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Malcolm Roberts speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 355 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)