This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Senators: Digital ID Bill 2023 (30 Nov 2023)
“The Labor government are pushing ahead with their globalist control agenda, by introducing the Digital ID Bill 2023. This proposal is nothing more than a 21st century version of Soviet Russia's favourite measure: 'Papers, please!' It's 60 years since Democrat President John F Kennedy correctly identified that the political left were becoming the party of control and the political right were...”
- Committees: Selection of Bills Committee; Report (30 Nov 2023)
“I move: At the end of the motion, add: "but, in respect of the Digital ID Bill 2023 and the Digital ID (Transitional and Consequential Provisions) Bill 2023, the Economics Legislation Committee report by 14 May 2024". The Digital Identity Bill may be the most significant piece of legislation this 47th parliament will introduce. The effect of this bill is to tie every Australian to a digital...”
- Adjournment: World Health Organization, COVID-19 (28 Nov 2023)
“As a servant to the many varied people who make up our one Queensland community, tonight I address continuing misinformation around the World Health Organization pandemic agreement and associated changes to the WHO rulebook—the International Health Regulations. This information is current as at 28 November 2023—today. As the chamber is aware, the World Health Organization has...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 201 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 13 comments on this Senator's speeches — well above average amongst Senators.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Malcolm Roberts speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 549 times in debates — above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)