This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Senator for NT
- Assistant Minister for Indigenous Australians (since 1 Jun 2022)
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health (since 1 Jun 2022)
- Became a Senator on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Malarndirri McCarthy speaks (no more than once per day)
- Adjournment: World Health Organization, COVID-19 (28 Nov 2023)
“I draw you attention to the language used by Senator Roberts.”
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (2023 Measures No. 1) Bill 2023; Third Reading (15 Nov 2023)
“I move: That this bill be now read a third time.”
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (2023 Measures No. 1) Bill 2023; In Committee (15 Nov 2023)
“I refer to my previous answers here, which were that this is an important piece of legislation to close a loophole that your government refused to follow through on, and the answer is no.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Malarndirri McCarthy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 281 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)