This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Motions: Climate Change (14 Feb 2019)
“I ask that general business notice of motion No. 1370 standing in my name for today and relating to climate change in the Pacific region be taken as a formal motion.”
- Adjournment: Tasmania: Bushfires, Climate Change (12 Feb 2019)
“Once again, bushfires have plagued Tasmania for the start of 2019. It is not something that Tasmanians are unfamiliar with. We suffered terrible losses around Lake Mackenzie in the Tasmanian central plateau in 2016 and the destruction of the fishing town of Dunalley in 2013 and, of course, so many Tasmanians, including my parents, remember the 1967 bushfires that plagued the state, killing 64...”
- Committees: Select Committee into the Obesity Epidemic in Australia; Report (5 Dec 2018)
“Labor welcomes today's tabling of the report of the Senate Select Committee into the Obesity Epidemic in Australia. As the committee's deputy chair, I'd like to express my gratitude to all of those individuals and organisations from across Australia who made submissions to this inquiry—some 153 submissions—and also to those who appeared at public hearings. As the chair, Senator Di...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 4 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average amongst Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 355 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)