This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Senator Linda Reynolds
- Liberal Party Senator for WA
- Became a Senator on 1 July 2014 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Linda Reynolds speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Statements by Senators: Western Australia: Homelessness (23 Mar 2023)
“Tonight, 9,729 Western Australians will experience homelessness, and one in four of them will be sleeping rough. Despite all of the rhetoric and all of the stifling hubris from the McGowan government, the number of people sleeping rough in Western Australia has increased by 114 per cent since it came to government. At 25 per cent of people sleeping rough, this is by far the highest number in...”
- Statements by Senators: Spinal Cord Injuries (22 Mar 2023)
“It only takes a second—a single second—for our lives and the lives of our families to be changed forever. It could be a car accident, a sporting injury, a fall from a roof or a swim at the beach—a catastrophic accident that results in a spinal cord injury, years of rehabilitation, specialist health care and a life in a wheelchair. It could happen to any one of us at any...”
- Bills: Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (21 Mar 2023)
“As we move forward, we have to remain vigilant and resolute in our defence of Australia's foundational principles and resist any attempt to undermine our Constitution, particularly in today's environment of fake news and foreign interference. Australians are, very wisely, naturally cautious about making amendments to our Constitution. It is only fair to the people that we serve in this place...”
More of Linda Reynolds's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Linda Reynolds speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 478 times in debates — above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)
Register of Interests (What's this?)
Linda Reynolds's latest interest statementLast updated: 24 Aug 2022