This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Senator Kerrynne Liddle
- Liberal Party Senator for SA
- Became a Senator on 21 May 2022 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Kerrynne Liddle speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Matters of Public Importance: Aboriginal Deaths in Custody (21 Mar 2023)
“The last project I worked on directly before being elected to the Senate was to put in place a custody notification service in South Australia for the Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement, ALRM. The custody notification service, CNS, provides round-the-clock support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people taken into custody by the police. The service required police to notify ALRM as soon...”
- Statements by Senators: Harmony Week, Alice Springs: Housing (21 Mar 2023)
“Celebrating our nation's cultural diversity, inclusiveness, respect and belonging is the purpose of this week's celebration of Harmony Week. It also coincides with the United Nations International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, today, 21 March. Harmony Week is full of activities as diverse as the people who participate in it. Orange is the colourful expression of Harmony...”
- Bills: Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (20 Mar 2023)
“The referendum working group is still working at the detail as we are being asked to pass this legislation, the Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2022. Flip-flopping, backflipping, chopping and changing, and making it up as we go along are the staples of the lead-up to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice to parliament by this government. We've seen changes to the...”
More of Kerrynne Liddle's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Kerrynne Liddle speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 13 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)
Register of Interests (What's this?)
Kerrynne Liddle's latest interest statementLast updated: 14 Feb 2023