This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Kate Lundy, former Senator
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Parliamentary Representation: Valedictory (24 Mar 2015)
“Thank you, Mr President, and Senate colleagues. I want to take this opportunity to pay my respects to you and to thank you. It has been an honour to work with many of you over many years as we have sought to make this extraordinary country a better place in which to live and work. Obviously this occasion lends itself to a little reflection. I want to begin by saying that being a senator for...”
- Committees: Finance and Public Administration References Committee; Report (19 Mar 2015)
“I present the interim report of the Finance and Public Administration References Committee on violence against women. Ordered that the report be printed. I move: That the Senate take note of the report. I do so acknowledging that this issue has stepped right into the public spotlight, thanks in large part to an extraordinary woman. This woman is the Australian of the Year as a result of her...”
- Committees: National Broadband Network Select Committee; Report (19 Mar 2015)
“I present the second interim report of the Select Committee on the National Broadband Network. Ordered that the report be printed. I move: That the Senate take note of the report. First, I acknowledge the efforts of the staff of the select committee's secretariat. The hard work they do and their dedication as this committee conducts its work across the country are genuine testament to their...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 411 times in debates — above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)