This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Senator Jordon Steele-John
- Australian Greens Senator for WA
- Became a Senator on 10 November 2017 — unknown
- Email me whenever Jordon Steele-John speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bills: National Health Amendment (Effect of Prosecution — Approved Pharmacist Corporations) Bill 2023; Second Reading (24 Mar 2023)
“TEELE-JOHN () (): I seek to have sections (b)(ii) and (b)(iii) considered separately to sections (a) through to (b)(i). (Quorum formed)”
- Documents: Department of Education: Startup Year Program; Order for the Production of Documents (23 Mar 2023)
“I move: That the Senate take note of the document. I seek leave to continue my remarks later. Leave granted; debate adjourned.”
- Committees: National Disability Insurance Scheme Joint Committee; Government Response to Report (23 Mar 2023)
“The era of independent assessments was a harrowing time for so many in the community. As a member of the NDIS joint standing committee, I heard countless stories of people's distress and concern in the face of that proposal. At the core, the concern that the community had with independent assessments was that the NDIA would require them to have an interaction with a healthcare professional...”
More of Jordon Steele-John's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average amongst Senators.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Jordon Steele-John speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 274 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)
Register of Interests (What's this?)
Jordon Steele-John's latest interest statementLast updated: 8 Mar 2023