This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Joe Ludwig, former Senator
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Adjournment: Valedictory (2 May 2016)
“Just shy of 17 years ago I entered this place to try and make the lives of everyday Australians that little bit better. As I prepare to leave Canberra for the last time as a senator for Queensland, I look back at the experiences I have had, both the good and the more challenging. I cannot help but be thankful for the opportunity entrusted to me by the voters of my home state. I am also...”
- Bills: Commonwealth Electoral Amendment Bill 2016; Second Reading (15 Mar 2016)
“Hold onto your hat, we are in for a ride with the Greens thinking it will be a wonderful day when this bill passes. Clearly, Senator Di Natale must be feeling a bit under pressure if he felt the need to make the ridiculous statement earlier about the Gillard government's agreement with the Greens back in 2010. Yes, that agreement referred to reforming and tightening political donations...”
- Answers to Questions on Notice: Question Nos 2876 and 2820 (15 Mar 2016)
“This is not quite on the same question. It is to take note of the response by Senator Brandis in respect of question on notice No. 2876.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 5 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average amongst Senators.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1439 times in debates — well above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)