This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Joe Bullock, former Senator
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bills: Commonwealth Electoral Amendment Bill 2016; Second Reading (16 Mar 2016)
“For 2½ years.”
- Adjournment: Valedictory (1 Mar 2016)
“It was early in the spring of 1973 that I drew up my courage to the sticking point and rose to speak. It was not a speech that I felt would find favour in a room packed with serious, striving parents and the dignified pedagogues in whose charge I had all but completed serving a twelve-year sentence for youth. My chosen topic was ambition. I spoke against it. It had occurred to me some years...”
- Bills: Dairy Produce Amendment (Dairy Service Levy Poll) Bill 2016; Second Reading (29 Feb 2016)
“I remember that when I first got here a lot of senators asked me, 'Which committees are you interested in?' My good friend Senator Sterle did not say that. He said, 'You're coming on the rural and regional affairs committee with me,' and I am so glad that he took that decision out of my hands, because it has enabled me to become more familiar with the issues confronting our agricultural...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 1 comment on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 24 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)