This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Take Note of Answers: Budget (27 Sep 2022)
“I find it a little bit—well, it would be amusing if it weren't so serious, listening to this Labor government and its supposedly comprehensive answers. I don't think we have heard anything comprehensive in terms of answers or the lack of answers that are being provided to us here at question time. What I do hear is that there is an ongoing theme going on here. I think Labor is just...”
- Bills: Social Security (Administration) Amendment (Repeal of Cashless Debit Card and Other Measures) Bill 2022; Second Reading (26 Sep 2022)
“I have not been in this chamber very long but it is not hard to see the trickery, deceit, and the length this Albanese Labor government will go to to maintain lies and shallow election promises that were only ever about attempting to secure woke votes. The saying 'if you repeat something enough times it becomes the truth' should be Labor's motto, as this is exactly how this government have...”
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth Ii and Accession of His Majesty King Charles Iii: Address (23 Sep 2022)
“On behalf of Territorians, I rise to pay my respects to a remarkable elder, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and offer my condolences to the royal family. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II touched the lives of so many wherever she went. Many respected and admired her as they would a mother or a grandmother. I held great admiration for her as a woman who at just 25 loyally bestowed upon the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Jacinta Nampijinpa Price speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 5 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)