This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Excise Tariff Amendment (Cost of Living Support) Bill 2022, Customs Tariff Amendment (Cost of Living Support) Bill 2022; Second Reading (30 Mar 2022)
“Senator McKim has actually started the theme that I wanted to talk about tonight. It was in this place only last night that Greens Senator Faruqi made the comment: The Greens in the balance of power will push the next government to move further and faster to tackle the climate crisis, to end coal and gas, to do more on mitigation and resilience, and to protect people and the planet. I don't...”
- Condolences: Kitching, Senator Kimberley Jane Elizabeth (28 Mar 2022)
“I rise today to say a few things that I really don't want to say. I don't want to have to remember my friend or my neighbour now, not at this time, and whilst it's ridiculous to say 'not ever', I sincerely had hoped that we would have many more years together in this place. It's perplexed some outside of this place as to why so many people across the aisle have been so upset to lose KK at...”
- Questions without Notice: Domestic, Family and Sexual Violence (9 Feb 2022)
“How is the government continuing to respond to the recommendations of the Respect@Work report through the additional support being provided by 1800RESPECT?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Hollie Hughes speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 90 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)