This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Condolences: Kitching, Senator Kimberley Jane Elizabeth (28 Mar 2022)
“I lay this rose on the desk of former senator Kimberley Kitching as a symbol of friendship and hope for this place—hope that this place is welcoming to those who have been provided the ultimate privilege to represent the people of their state and territory and that there is compassion, respect and kindness afforded to each and every one of us in this place by our colleagues each and...”
- Questions without Notice: Take Note of Answers: COVID-19: Hospitals (2 Sep 2021)
“I move: That the Senate take note of the answers given by the Minister for Sport (Senator Colbeck) to questions without notice asked by Senators Keneally and Marielle Smith today relating to COVID-19 and the healthcare system. If anyone had any doubt about how out of depth the Minister representing the Minister for Health and Aged Care is, it was on full display during question time today....”
- Questions without Notice: COVID-19: Vaccination (2 Sep 2021)
“With approximately 60,000 aged-care workers still unvaccinated, will the minister today guarantee that the Morrison-Joyce government will meet the 17 September target?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 debates in the last year — below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Helen Polley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 665 times in debates — well above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)