This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements: Western Victoria Transmission Network Project (10 Feb 2022)
“I rise to speak on the Victorian government and AusNet's contentious Western Victoria Transmission Network Project. This project seeks to construct an electricity transmission network through 190 kilometres of western Victorian farmland. I recently met with the CEO of the Moorabool Shire Council, and he succinctly explained the impact that this project would have across the shire. And this is...”
- First Speech: Mirabella, Senator Greg (9 Feb 2022)
“Thank you, Mr President. I begin by acknowledging my predecessor and yours, the Hon. Scott Ryan. There is broad acknowledgement on all sides that both the former Presiding Officers—Senator Ryan and his colleague, the Hon. Tony Smith—deserve plaudits for their service—exemplary presiding officers both and fine Victorians both. Senator Ryan was only the second Victorian to...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 2 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Greg Mirabella speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 2 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)