This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Budget: Statement and Documents (3 Apr 2019)
“Reports that I have delivered my final speech are an exaggeration! I'll take this opportunity to speak on the budget. Senator Leyonhjelm made it very easy to understand what happens in the budget, because, in his negotiations, he arranged for the government to provide, on the last page of the budget paper, data in real terms—that is, adjusted for inflation—in per capita terms. So...”
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (2019 Petroleum Resource Rent Tax Reforms No. 1) Bill 2019; First Reading (3 Apr 2019)
“Mr President, are there any One Nation senators to move that?”
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Bill 2019; First Reading (3 Apr 2019)
“We haven't had the second reading. Why are we moving an amendment?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 14 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Duncan Spender speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 8 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)