This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Senators: Blackbirding (30 Nov 2023)
“This week I've had the honour of meeting with two separate delegations of young people. One was the Multicultural Youth Advocacy Network's FUSE event, which brings together diverse young people from across Australia who've shown exceptional leadership potential and a deep commitment to addressing key issues faced by our young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. The other was the...”
- Regulations and Determinations: Social Security (Administration) (Enhanced Income Management Regime — Commonwealth Referrals and Exemptions) Determination 2023, Social Security (Administration) (Enhanced Income Management Regime — State Referrals) Determination 2023; Disallowance (28 Nov 2023)
“I too want to make a contribution in relation to this disallowance motion moved by Senator Rice. I associate myself with the extensive commentary that Senator Rice has just made. I too have spoken on this particular issue many times in this chamber, and I express again the disappointment at the broken promises. Labor made very clear promises to people. We were all campaigning in the lead-up...”
- Committees: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs Joint Committee; Report (28 Nov 2023)
“I rise to take note of the Joint Standing Committee on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs report into the application of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People. UNDRIP was adopted in 2007, and at first Australia was one of four countries who actually voted down being a signatory to UNDRIP. It came on board in 2009, only a few short years later, alongside...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Dorinda Cox speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 134 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)