This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Education Workforce, Domestic and Family Violence (4 Aug 2022)
“They're not actually in conflict; they can be LGBTQIA+ and people of faith.”
- Statements: Landcare Week (4 Aug 2022)
“Excuse me, senators, Senator Ciccone has the call.”
- Governor-General's Speech: Address-in-Reply (4 Aug 2022)
“We will now move to two-minute statements.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 5 comments on this Senator's speeches — well above average amongst Senators.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Dean Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 467 times in debates — above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)