This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Business: Leave of Absence (6 Dec 2018)
“by leave—I move: That leave of absence be granted to the following senators for today: (a) Senator Payne on account of parliamentary business; and (b) Senator Scullion, for personal reasons. Question agreed to.”
- Business: Leave of Absence (5 Dec 2018)
“by leave—I move: That leave of absence be granted to Senator Dean Smith for 5 December and 6 December 2018, for personal reasons. Question agreed to.”
- Motions: Royal Commonwealth Society (4 Dec 2018)
“At the request of Senator Dean Smith, I move: That the Senate— (a) notes that: (i) 2018 marks the 150th anniversary of The Royal Commonwealth Society, the oldest civil society organisation devoted to the modern Commonwealth, (ii) since its establishment, The Royal Commonwealth Society has worked to improve the lives and prospects of Commonwealth citizens across...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 285 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)