This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Senator Claire Chandler
- Liberal Party Senator for Tasmania
- Shadow Assistant Minister for Foreign Affairs (since 5 Jun 2022)
- Became a Senator on 1 July 2019 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Claire Chandler speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bills: Work Health and Safety Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (8 Mar 2023)
“Order, Senator Roberts. It being 7.30 pm, you will be in continuation.”
- Committees: Intelligence and Security Joint Committee; Report (8 Mar 2023)
“I rise to take note of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security report Review of the 2022 relisting of four organisations as terrorist organisations under the Criminal Code. I move: That the Senate take note of the report. I welcome the opportunity to speak briefly to acknowledge this bipartisan report and its recommendations here in the Senate this evening. This report...”
- Questions without Notice: Taxation (8 Mar 2023)
“Just like with superannuation, Labor repeatedly promised not to make any changes to franking credits if they won government. The Prime Minister stated, 'Labor has heard the message clearly and we will not be taking any changes to franking credits to the next election.' Given that Mr Albanese promised no changes to franking credits prior to the election and is now doing the opposite in...”
More of Claire Chandler's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Claire Chandler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 107 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)
Register of Interests (What's this?)
Claire Chandler's latest interest statementLast updated: 20 Feb 2023