This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Condolences: Kitching, Senator Kimberley Jane Elizabeth (28 Mar 2022)
“Likewise, I rise to pay my respects and recognise the vast contribution in this place of Senator Kimberley Kitching. Listening to some of the contributions from colleagues this afternoon, there are a couple of words that we keep on hearing, and 'patriot' is one of them. I certainly wish to associate myself with those comments made by colleagues to that end. Senator Kitching was an absolute...”
- Bills: Sex Discrimination and Other Legislation Amendment (Save Women’s Sport) Bill 2022; Second Reading (10 Feb 2022)
“I move: That this bill be now read a second time. I seek leave to table an explanatory memorandum relating to the bill. Leave granted. I table an explanatory memorandum, and I seek leave to have the second reading speech incorporated in Hansard. Leave granted. The speech read as follows— I am pleased to introduce the Sex Discrimination and Other Legislation Amendment (Save Women's...”
- Bills: Sex Discrimination and Other Legislation Amendment (Save Women’s Sport) Bill 2022; First Reading (10 Feb 2022)
“I move: That the following bill be introduced: A Bill for an Act to amend the law relating to sex discrimination in sport, and for related purposes. Question agreed to. I present the bill and move: That this bill may proceed without formalities and be now read a first time. Question agreed to. Bill read a first time.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Claire Chandler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 91 times in debates — below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)