This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Federal Election (3 Apr 2019)
“I rise on a point of order. I just note the clock has been reset.”
- Bills: Appropriation Bill (No. 3) 2018-2019, Appropriation Bill (No. 4) 2018-2019, Appropriation (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 2) 2018-2019; Third Reading (3 Apr 2019)
“No amendments have been circulated. Does any senator require a committee stage? If not, I shall call the minister to move the third reading.”
- Adjournment: Broadband (2 Apr 2019)
“I rise tonight to speak on behalf of the constituents in the electorate of Dickson, one of my duty electorates. I was very pleased to accept a petition signed by 1,600 residents and have tabled the Samford Valley Districts NBN petition in this place. I've spoken recently in this place about the difficulties experienced by the Samford Valley Districts residents with the NBN. I'm pleased to say...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 219 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)