This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Motions: Anning, Senator Fraser; Censure (3 Apr 2019)
“No. For the record, I think it should be noted that One Nation abstained from that vote.”
- Statement by the President: Members of Parliament: Staff (14 Feb 2019)
“I seek leave to make a short statement. Leave is granted. Whilst I do not recall the incident of blood on the door, I now have come to the conclusion that it was myself, and I sincerely apologise for that action.”
- Questions without Notice: National Security (14 Feb 2019)
“Have the King & Wood Mallesons lawyers breached the laws and rules for lawyers operating in Australian courts, and, if so, how can Australians be sure their confidential information is not being accessed by Chinese partners of King & Wood Mallesons?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 42 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)